CENTER FOR INNOVATION, INCUBATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP (CIIE) was started in 2013 to foster the spirit of Entrepreneurial Thinking, promote & sustain student innovations from ideation to start-up developing entrepreneurial ecosystem in the young minds and shaping next generation entrepreneurs.
Fostering the entrepreneurial culture amidst the students and creating entrepreneurs by continuous mentoring and training.
To bring a paradigm change in shaping young minds to be job creators from job seekers and thus rejuvenating the economy.
KONERU LAKSHMAIAH TECHNOLOGY INCUBATORS FOUNDATION (KLTIF)
Koneru Lakshmaiah Technology Incubators Foundation (KLTIF) - the new and separate official entity working on external incubation and funding activities to take and allow the start-ups to apply Govt. of India schemes, other investment sources encouraging student ideations and start-ups.
KLTIF is a recognized under Start-up India and DIPP, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The university has been approved to establish TBI with DST with a fund of INR 10.97 Crores. Additionally, funding under TIDE 2.0 with MeiTY is under process.
- Confederation of Indian Industry, New Delhi (CII)
- Association of Lady Entrepreneurs of Andhra Pradesh(ALEAP)
- National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN)
- The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE, Andhra Pradesh)
- The Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC)
- AP Chambers of Commerce and Industry Federation (AP Chambers)
- Association for Innovation Development of Entrepreneurship in Agriculture a-IDEA NAARM, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur – Entrepreneurship Cell
- Technology Business Incubator from Department of Science & Technology (DST-NIDHI) with 10.98 Cr
- Best International Award for NapLocks start-up by North Eastern University, USA worth US$1000
- Best Women Entrepreneur Award for BYB Start-up by Startup India AP Yatra worth INR 55,000
- Best Innovative Technology Award for GoOffer Hyper Solutions start-up by Start-up India AP Yatra worth INR 75,000
- Best Idea Award for Fopple Drones start-up by IB Hubs, Hyderabad worth INR 1,00,000
- Top three start-up venture SuBrains by APSSDC i2E worth INR 15,000
- Most promising and Innovative Entrepreneurship Center for KLEF by Praxis Media , New Delhi
- Campus Entrepreneurship Award to KLEF by Start AP Vizag, Andhra Pradesh
- Best start up idea under Technology Innovation to EE Modules start-up by Y-Square Business Incubator in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.